Springtime is good for business as well - we come out with new products and a new catalog on March 1st every year and I always try to do an open house to celebrate. I just got done ordering new business cards, a banner and info labels - all with fresh, springy colors. Our house is shaping up too, we are on track to get our downstairs (two bedrooms, a bathroom and man cave) finished early spring. Once we have that all complete, The Mix Gal will be moving into her very own dedicated Office/Craft Room! I have never been able to have a whole room just for my business/crafts, so I am like a little kid at Christmas and the anticipation is nearly driving me crazy! O.K., I am already a little crazy so maybe just a bit more crazy, LOL! Here is a preview of my new business cards and my banner.
This is the design for my business cards, the graphic is a little fuzzy on here, but will be nice and crisp on the cards.
Banners - Small by Vistaprint
I just love using Vistaprint - their prices are inexpensive enough that I can get business supplies to match any season and/or event. I am so happy that Country Gourmet Home allows us the option of getting our own business supplies with very little "regulation" on what they require as far as identifying ourselves as "Independent Consultants" and the use of the CGH logo.
If you have ever thought about starting your own home based business, you may want to consider Country Gourmet Home - we are small enough that our consultants are considered family and we get personalized service and care from the family who owns and "hands on" runs the business. You can read more about the family behind the business here.
As always I am more than happy to help you start your own business or answer any questions that you might have - SPRING TIME is a great time for new starts! If you want to jump right in and start a business, you can start your business by clicking here!
I also have several pages that talk about the different features that you can enjoy with your own Country Gourmet Home Business.
- Choose between a personal shopper savings (BASIC) plan or the full meal deal with all of our opportunities as an ADVANCED CONSULTANT.
- Start your business for as little as $5.75 with kit options ranging in price up to $59
- Either plan requires $10 in purchases per month to stay active.
- Save/earn a minimum of 25% with the option to earn more!
- Ability to model your business how you want - in home parties, vendor events, online parties, fundraisers, catalog parties, online business - you steer the direction that you want to go. Spend 5 minutes or 5 hours per day - it is all up to you. Of course the money that you earn will depend on the amount of time you invest in your business.
I hope you enjoyed visiting today and look forward to hearing from you!